Farley Street is blessed to have 1,000s of books available for checkout and a beautiful library space to house them. It is a self-checkout system available to all membership anytime the Church doors are open.
Located next to the Welcome Center - stop by today and see our displays or browse the shelves for that special book you've been wanting to read.
The goals of the Library Ministry is:
- Process books and DVDs as they are donated and purchased.
- Keep returned books and DVDs check in and back on the shelves.
- Be available to help people find what they are looking for.
- Purchase supplies
- Keep and up-to-date inventory of books and DVDs in the library.
- Organize and have a "Book giveaway" when duplicates and unusable items are donated.
- Keep shelves neat and welcoming.
- Create interest in our church library by various means.
Are you interested in becoming a part of the foundational ministry?