The Transportation Ministry is led by a Volunteer Leader and is responsible for the maintenance, care, and use of all the church vehicles.
If you have a background in public transportation or vehicle maintenance, consider joining this important "Behind the scene" ministry and make a difference for all of our traveling membership. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide a continued check on the mechanical operation of all transportation equipment.
- Secure the license tags, and state required inspections.
- Maintain a list of qualified drivers to be forwarded to the insurance company.
- Monitor, as needed, the driving record of any approved operator through the church insurance provider.
- Keep vehicles clean and filled with gas and oil.
- Keep a log of who used the bus and people mover with date used, record of cleanliness and fuel levels.
Contact Truett Huddle for more information and to get started in this ministry!