Watch our worship service each Sunday at 9:00 and 10:30 am.
Scroll below to download our most recent bulletin. You can use it to follow along with the sermon, as a guide to take notes, or answer the sermon questions with your family and friends.
April 11, 2021
The Believer’s Wealth
How to be the Person God uses?
- God can use the least likely person v. 7-8
- God can use the least likely person to share in changing lives v. 9-10
- God can give the least likely person confidence and boldness v. 11-12
- God may allow the least likely person to suffer greatly v. 13
We believe that every time God's Word is spoken or preached, it demands a response. Please use the following questions to guide your family and friends in a discussion of how you can respond to today's message.
Title: How to Be a Person God Uses
Text: Ephesians 3:7-13
1. What stood out to you in today’s message?
2. What does it mean to be “least likely”?
3. Why did Paul consider himself to be the least likely to be saved?
4. Why do the least likely have a greater appreciation for grace, and why do the least likely have greater empathy for sinners?
5. Why do the least likely need their faith to be in Christ, and not themselves?
6. How does God use people to help change lives?
7. How does God give Christians confidence and boldness?
8. Why is it so surprising and discouraging when we see a Christian suffer?