Watch our worship service each Sunday at 9:00 and 10:30 am.
Click below to download our most recent bulletin. You can use it to follow along with the sermon, as a guide to take notes, or answer the sermon questions with your family and friends.
Christmas Joy Forever Amen
I. The Joy of being Chosen to Hear the Story
II. The Joy of understanding the significance of the Story
III. The Joy of telling the story forever and ever Amen
We believe that every time God's Word is spoken or preached, it demands a response. Please utilize the following notes and questions to lead your family and friends in a discussion of how you can respond to today's message.
Title: Christmas Joy Forever Amen
Text: Luke 2:8-21
1. What is one thing that stood out to you in today’s message?
2. Why do you think the Shepherds felt such joy at being told of Jesus' birth?
3. Why do you think God chose to tell the shepherds?
4. How does it bring you joy knowing the real meaning of Christmas?
5. Why do you think the Christmas story is still being told after 2,000 years?
6. What is the significance of Jesus being born?
7. Do you have any stories that brings you joy to tell again?
8. How is the Christmas story a joy that will last forever?